Friday, November 2, 2012

Easy things makes you busy


SHAPES

After selecting the topic I was very excited about my research & I was thinking I was thinking that I will come out with something new or with some good logic. with this confidence I started my research & the start was good but suddenly I went in a wrong way like as a fashion designer, I need to do research on latest resources but I went in history which will be not useful for my research & I lost my focus even I was confused what to do or not. because due to this mistake I was stuck on the mid way of my research then my tutor help me out and once again I got my focus.
So, I started with new focus & guidelines, I changed my resources, my research web. Again the start was good but this time I faced new problem & that was not small problem for research I was unable to find my resources, I look so many thing but I got nothing in my hands & then I review my research web & that was ok so I again started from the beginning I read my stuff again & again for some clues for my research & I made new research web & I m still looking for some good resource for my research topic. 

I got one thing even the topic is very simple & common , it is a basic element of art & designing but to find the resources is very hard & I am still finding a good resources for my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment