Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fun with work & Thought of the week

Hi,
Today is not a normal day, for me this day something special because after along time i takeout some spare time from my busy schedule for writing a blog about my research not only a research to share some interesting thinks pictures, audio, video etc.

Research, when this word comes in your mind & you start feeling a headache i am sure don't worry this thing is happen with lot of the people but i found it is very interesting way to share your views, your research & represent your work in front of other people (different people) & try to get the feedback on your research &  comments.that will help you to progress further in research & sometimes this thing shows you a way if you stuck somewhere in research.  writing a blog for research is not compulsorily here you can share your creative views, thinking, some interesting stuffs like pictures, audio clips & video clips. try to share these things with other people nobody know somehow somebody got his answer of a question or get the way to move further in his/her thought process.Try to make your exploring way with fun not with the headache.

"Thought of the week"
Last week  17/October/2012.  i was thinking about my new research theme/topic. i got so  many options in my mind & my reaction was every topic is very simple so try to search something unique.suddenly one my friend came to me & said that he was unable to find a book in bookshelf & i said go check it once again i putted there he went again and he was unable to find that then he called me up, i went & i was so surprised. I was also unable to find the book & i putted it by myself  4 hrs before and suddenly i found the book under shelf & i was try to take it out i cannot because it was stuck there & i tried so many way to take out i cannot & suddenly he said this is very easy to takeout the book & you cannot i said ok you try he tried no result then we pull up the shelf & take out the book . after that suddenly i got the message in mind that was very easy thing & you were unable to did that thing so i got the way to find my topic. that should be common not unique.   

No comments:

Post a Comment